Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

We are trying to hook up an HDMI PlayStation to our

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to hook up an HDMI PlayStation to our Panasonic cinema vision tv.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

We have no remote .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Model # PT-50DL54J

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

pls.

Which part are you having an issue with?

I’m trying to hook up a PlayStation 3 to the tv.
It has an HDMI connection, I just can’t get it selected on the tv. We have no remote

On the TV itself, do you see a button for INPUT?

If you do, press that button to cycle through the HDMI inputs.

There is no input button.
Volume, channel,
Tv/video. Are the only buttons.

Press the TV/Video button

If you don’t know what I need to do to select the HDMI setting. Pls just say so. Obviously we’ve pushed the tv/video button. Thank you

Unfortunately, I am not aware of what you have tried or not tried unless it is stated.