Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My son made about 3 playstation purchases this morning and 1…

Customer Question
My son made about...

My son made about 3 playstation purchases this morning and 1 yesterday using my login id and I did not give him authorization nor was I aware until I looked at my online banking account this morning. Do I have any possibility of cancelling any of the transactions. My login id is daddonnie 293, however, I forgot my password. Please advise

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

The transactions started yesterday afternoon at 4:43 pm immediately after he got home from school. transaction order number***********which has a release date of 06/29/18 @10:00 pm. I think I should take away my credit card and replace it with a prepaid visa card for a specific amount to limit any future purchases. I would like to cancel all of the last 4 transactions if possible.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

My son has indicated that he is being harassed, cursed, an intimidated online by a hayden20539 and would like to know how to ban that person from online.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am confused because I do not know if I am still waiting on a response on the computer. I signed up with just answer and thought I would be receiving a response within 30 minutes. This is really disappointing. Can we please proceed with your response as soon as possible?
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I still need help. The situation has not changed. Please help me resolve this problem. Thank you.
Thanks for nothing. I am not satisfied with your service and false misleading advertising. Your advertisements state I am guaranteed an answer within 30 minutes. I don't want to talk to you so I can be charged more money for no results. I am cancelling any account that I have with just answer before I go to morning worship today and will work directly with Playstation to handle my concern on Monday morning January 8, 2018. Your service (excuses) are no longer needed because you have demonstrated that you cannot provide a timely resolution to my situation. I am totally disappointed in the level of service and lack of urgency provided by just answer. Furthermore, playstation should be ashamed to recommend using just answer as a link from the playstation technical support request because they do not provide technical support other than Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Maybe you can help someone else but certainly not me. Have a good day.