Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I was having a problem with my ps4 at start screen for my…

Customer Question
I was having a...

I was having a problem with my ps4 at start screen for my games. push any button to start did nothing with disc or on line game purchases. So I tried re-pairing my controller. Nothing. I tried restore default settings. Now I was stuck on reconnect controller screen. So I tried Safe Mode. Now I'm stuck on connect dualshock 4 screen. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

When I tried to restore default seetings

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know