Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I wanted to talk with someone about xbox account. I just got…

Customer Question
I wanted to talk...

I wanted to talk with someone about xbox account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

I just got xbox s upgraded from 360 and my profile and gold membership just renewed Dec seems lost

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please help me get nationwide back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I can not pull up my goldmembership for gamer tag nationwidebob. Told password ***** right

Have you tried a password *****?

Do not call I am not paying more money for nothing. I do not find any help with you and want a total refund