Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I'm trying to get our new wii set up and I'm unable. can you…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm trying to...

Hello, I'm trying to get our new wii set up and I'm unable. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Wii? What have you tried so far?

We just got it. I'm trying to do the initial set up and I need help with connecting to our wifi.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I want a refund right away. I did not hear back in a timely fashion and had to go get someone else to help me with the wii. It took a very long time to get anyone to respond and that is unacceptable. I want my money back right away. I just saw my account and $30 has been charged. I am extremely upset. Someone please call me ASAP at(###) ###-####