Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Am try in to hook up my Xbox one but it keep telling me that…

Customer Question
Am try in to...

Am try in to hook up my Xbox one but it keep telling me that my wireless network not working

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I was using a Wi-Fi box

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Just the on button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I try my mobile hot spot box too and that didn't work eather

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Cabletech, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Helpdesk

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Hello! Sorry to hear you are having an issue setting up your wireless connection on your Xbox. What kind of error are you getting?