Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

I tried logging on to play II and was told that I was

Customer Question
I tried logging on...

I tried logging on to play COD II and was told that I was suspended until I pay my account. I thought my renewal was into 2018.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Xbox live 360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

I just tried logging on and was totally surprized when the message came up on screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I bought an Xbox One console and I tried registering with my Xbox 360 account and couldn't get it to go. I wanted to have the same login for the Xbox 360 as the Xbox One. Any reason why I can't do that??

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Hobbyist replied 1 month ago
Josh, Hobbyist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Gameguy360
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail