Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I tried logging on to play II and was told that I was

Customer Question
I tried logging on...

I tried logging on to play COD II and was told that I was suspended until I pay my account. I thought my renewal was into 2018.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Xbox live 360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

I just tried logging on and was totally surprized when the message came up on screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I bought an Xbox One console and I tried registering with my Xbox 360 account and couldn't get it to go. I wanted to have the same login for the Xbox 360 as the Xbox One. Any reason why I can't do that??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Hobbyist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Hobbyist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.