Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I'm after a master key. D's Nintendo. Just now. He just got…

Customer Question
I'm after a master...

I'm after a master key

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

D's Nintendo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Nintendo game system? What have you tried so far?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

He just got a new game and put it in his ds and it ask for a password (number)

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Which game do you need the master key for?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.