Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I cant get my playstion network to connect. I know my

Customer Question
I cant get my...

I cant get my playstion network to connect. I know my password. i tried to change it. It wouldnt let me.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting your game system to the router: wirelessly or by network cable?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been log in for over a month and its been fine. So im not really sure what is wrong

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Isaac Franklin, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, System Administrator

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Is this a password ***** a networking issue?

Can you sign in on a computer/other device with the email you set up for your playstation successfully?