Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Can’t reset my password on my Xbox live account. I can’t…

Customer Question
Can’t reset my password...

Can’t reset my password ***** my Xbox live account. I can’t remember my password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Received new Xbox for Christmas yesterday and have tried to log in and it didn’t remember my information like it has every other time, and as I haven’t had to input the password ***** can’t remember it. I have tried to reset online and all I get is that I have not given enough information. But have answer all the questions that I can remember.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what else you would require. Do you need the account name

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems

Account name is ***** ***** drew12 and email linked to the account is *********

12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover the account, go to

https://account.live.com/password/reset

and select the "I think someone else is using my account option".

Then follow the prompts to recover your account.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------