Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Trying trdo setup xbox. entered a date for my ten year old.

Customer Question
Trying trdo setup xbox...

Trying trdo setup xbox. entered a date for my ten year old . now cannot complete sign in wants adult verification. trying to fill out credit card info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Just started. credit card info wont take canadian info

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

This can happen if

• The country field in your child’s Microsoft account is incorrect.
  • The country field in your child’s Microsoft account is blank.

To resolve this, you will need to verify the personal information in the parent’s Microsoft account

• To do this, follow these steps:

• Visit the Sign in page and sign in with the parent’s Microsoft account email address and password.
  • Verify the following information on the Personal info page:
    1. Birthdate
    2. Gender (optional)
    3. Country/region (required)
    4. Postal code (optional)
    5. Time zone (optional)
  • Click Save, click the parent’s name in the upper-right corner, and then click Sign out.