Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Im getting an error message saying i need to input the

Customer Question
Im getting an error...

Im getting an error message saying i need to input the correct info on a card and i input it correctly and it still gives me it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am adding a payment method from my pc to my xbox 360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Alot of things ive tried verifying my account but it said i need to input my old phone number i no longer have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
OK, what error message exactly, and in full, does it return to entering the card data and submitting the data, please?

And, have you entered the data in ALL CAPS (with CapsLock turned On, for convenience) and just as shown on your bank statement or credit bureau statment? Addresses must be entered that way, or the computer will not recognize them as valid, in some cases.