Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My new Atari flashback 8 was working and then I pushed the…

Customer Question
My new Atari flashback...

My new Atari flashback 8 was working and then I pushed the power and start buttons at the same time and now it is saying “unsupported mode” on the TV.

Technician's Assistant: What Atari system do you have?

Flashback 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Atari game system? What have you tried so far?

It is brand new. Was working fine before this. I tried unplugging it and reattaching the cables

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The game is working on another TV. It was working on the first one before it stopped which was odd. It still says unsupported mode on the first TV

Did you unplug the TV power cord and plug it back in?

No. I will try that

Let me know if it works.