Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Its not a computer its an xbox. Its happened for like a

Customer Question
Its not a computer...

Its not a computer its an xbox

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Its happened for like a month and ive tryed to subscribe to xbox live or buy a game but its not leting me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.