Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I bought a pack on nhl 18 and it won’t give it too me it…

Customer Question
I bought a pack...

I bought a pack on nhl 18 and it won’t give it too me it says contact Microsoft support

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Xbox one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

All day today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.