Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have received a PlayStation plus card and when redeeming…

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a PlayStation plus card and when redeeming the card and entering the pin it comes back with an error WC-40356-8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Just started

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.