Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I'm trying to buy a game but I keep getting an error. The…

Customer Question
I'm trying to buy...

I'm trying to buy a game but I keep getting an error. The error code is2921-7503.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Nintendo Switch

Technician's Assistant: What Nintendo system do you have?

Switch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Nintendo game system? What have you tried so far?

We just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I how do I buy these games

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
How long will it take to answer my question?
I'm so upset. How much longer do I need to wait for an answer? This is ridiculous,
I want my money back
Is anyone there????
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I haven't got my answer yet. I've been trying to buy a game but I can't. It Keeps sending me an error message.
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.