Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

I have the Atari 8 gold and when I hook it up the red power…

Customer Question
I have the Atari...

I have the Atari 8 gold and when I hook it up the red power light blinks and therefor I can’t open the HDMI source

Technician's Assistant: What Atari system do you have?

Atari flashback 8 gold deluxe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Atari game system? What have you tried so far?

I just opened it today, I tried all different outlets around the house but no go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

The HDMI does not seem to be a problem, in fact when the red light blinks on I can see it blink through my tv. It just seems to be the power/ac

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Gameguy360
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail