Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I can't connect my to my wifi to my PlayStation 4 i called…

Customer Question
My name is***** can't...

My name is***** can't connect my to my wifi to my PlayStation 4 i called spectrum to see if they could help me the told me to call PlayStation so i can get a port number so they can try to help me connect it please

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting your game system to the router: wirelessly or by network cable?

Network cable

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Phone is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Still waiting on my info
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.