Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Oh its a purchase for a game i was tryng to get but my money…

Customer Question
Oh its a purchase...

Oh its a purchase for a game i was tryng to get but my money wont go through for xbox one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

2 days i was trying to get dragonball xernerus 2 season pass for my xbox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all i need

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.