Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

New play station 4 and we get the error code wc-40382-7 when…

Customer Question
New play station 4...

New play station 4 and we get the error code wc-40382-7 when trying top order games

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

We have loaded 3 different valid credit cards

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

How do we correct we get the message

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Gameguy360
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail