Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Cannot get play station log in. DSN appears not to be

Customer Question
Cannot get play station...

Cannot get play station log in

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

DSN appears not to be connected - do I need to renew membership?

Technician's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out.

How to renew play station network membership

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need to renew membership and log in...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.