Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

Atari 1980 stand up arcade machine, Battle zone, can't track…

Customer Question
Atari 1980 stand up...

Atari 1980 stand up arcade machine, Battle zone, can't track down a short in video. can you recommend a tech in my area

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

Powers on , can hear it running and playing when I hit start, but keep blowing fuses in video board

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Had it tested and repaired 2 weeks ago. I was currently replaceing joy stick resistant boots had no problem there but when I tested it the screen gone blank

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

never mind
Gameguy360
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail