Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I bought a pair of Sony wireless headphones. They are not…

Customer Question
I bought a pair of...
I bought a pair of Sony wireless headphones. They are not the PS4 kind. Is there anyway I can connect them for my son to use with the PS4. I'm reading that PS4 only allows certain headphones, but, is there any work around? thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.