Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I ordered gamer v 200 for grandson for xmas want t work it…

Customer Question
I ordered gamer v...

I ordered gamer v 200 for grandson for xmas want t work it so i kno it works ive turned on an now i want to see the games what do i push im computer illiterate grandma

Technician's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Kentucky

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No just got and opened up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to kno how to play this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I understand your concern - it's good to give a gift that is sure to be working.

First, after turning the game system on - do you see a four-direction set of buttons, like a cross?

And, do you see an 'A' button, a 'B' button, and a 'START' button? those may or may not be on your model, so I have to ask, before giving you instructions, whether the model you have, has those buttons, please?

Reply to Expert, let me know, and I will instruct you as to how to choose a game, and play a game, to test the device.

have 4cttoss buttons and AB
Call now cause I’m on break
Call now plz I’m on break

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

May I instruct you by this means, instead of by telephone?

No. My older grandson just showed me how it works no longer need ur help

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com, and please enjoy your holiday season. Have a good day.

Finished