Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I recently did a system upgrade to my PS3. After what

Customer Question
Hi John. I recently...

Hi John. I recently did a system upgrade to my PS3. After what appeared to be a successful upgrade and restart - none of the options including games work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

I did the upgrade after reconnecting (WiFi) to a new router. after the upgrade nothing works. When selecting any option the PS3 does not proceed to the option.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been told that I probably need to download an upgrade to a thumb drive and install from that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry. I do not want to continue with your service. The initial conversation did not Clearly indicate the $50.00 charge which I think is outrageous. Neville