Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Im setting up my nintendo Wii to play tennis. I see the icon…

Customer Question
Im setting up my...

Im setting up my nintendo Wii to play tennis. I see the icon for the disc on the TV selection board but I cannot find the 'hand' to choose Wii Sports . Does this mean my controller is not sync'd with the modum?

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop loading games?

I added the disc to the modum and it loaded almost immediately and I have been trying for 30 minutes to click it so i can bring up the Sports selections and play tennis. the hand curser is not showing on my tv screen to make the choice. Please advise

Technician's Assistant: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?

The problem is the hand does not show so I cannot make any selections at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought this rebuilt set from a local Game Stop shop today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.