Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

How to install music on my playstation 4. Puting a cd in it.

Customer Question
How to install music...

How to install music on my playstation 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Puting a cd in it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I even put my flash drive in it wouldn,t work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.