Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an older console and new remotes. I can't get them to…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older console and new remotes. I can't get them to sinc.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

It is a Wii

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Wii? What have you tried so far?

I moved in July. The remotes didn't make it. I just bought new remotes from Amazon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I changed the internal battery and it is working fine now.

Great to hear

Gameguy360
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail