Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I am try to sign on, but want to change my e-mail address…

Customer Question
I am try to...

I am try to sign on, but want to change my e-mail address which has expired I created a new one, but when I sign on it tells me I can't sign on (on my tv thru playstation a different account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my business which is where I want new account and password, can yo change these items. when I do the email comes to me but then say it has expired

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes *************

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is now Robert.mertz @aviatnet.com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Robert, what is the exact error code that you get when you try to sign on?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.