Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I would like to watch you tube on my wii system. Just turned…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to watch you tube on my wii system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Wii? What have you tried so far?

Just turned it on. this is the first time I've tried to get you tube. got an error code of 20110

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: green-owl, Engineer replied 8 months ago
green-owl
green-owl, Engineer

Hi. That code is related to wifi, so perhaps you tried to connect that way instead of using a cable. In any case this is a mood point as the service is sadly now unavailable for the Wii. Here is Nintendo messgae about it:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26400/~/youtube-for-wii-service-has-ended