Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an Xbox one and every time I plug it in it shows the…

Customer Question
My name is***** and I...
My name is***** and I have an Xbox one and every time I plug it in it shows the green screen and then it says Xbox one and then it’s thinking and I went to game stop and they said they don’t fix him then I went to Best Buy and then I’d say your best bet is to call Microsoft and let them know that your Xbox one is not working
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Hobbyist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Hobbyist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!