Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My game pad screen seems to reeze when Istart netflix. The…

Customer Question
My game pad screen...

My game pad screen seems to reeze when Istart netflix. The screen shows netflix picture on top half and strip of movies on bottom. However the stylus does not move any thing. The netflix top screen has sound and motion . Button shifts to screen of Q slectionpoint gear and exit. Again stylus does not work. Whats up?

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

It is powered on . Light is blue.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
do what will fix it
What is takng so long? I started this Dec 1.Please answer.
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.