Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Wii got knocked off by third party (the cat) and won't come…

Customer Question
Second opinion] wii got...

Second opinion] wii got knocked off by third party (the cat) and won't come back on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Wii? What have you tried so far?

Tried different approaches with the wii including the 2032 affect. neither would word.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.