Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I got a err0r 50300. Wii. I don't play it that often so I…

Customer Question
I got a...

I got a err0r 50300

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

Wii

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Wii? What have you tried so far?

I don't play it that often so I just try it this morning, got a new modem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get it it and running

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Based on the 50300 error, it appears that your Wii console's Internet connection may be affected by wireless interference. Try the following, one at a time:

The Wii console's internet connection settings are not correct. This could include your network name (SSID), WEP or WPA keys, or any manual settings you may have entered.

(1) It's possible something has changed since you last connected online with your Wii console. Try setting up a new connection file, using your router's settings. Click here for help.
(2) While "Search for an Access Point" is the easiest and recommended connection type, your network may require you to use the "Manual Setup" option. Click here for help.

(3) If the problem persists, try some general troubleshooting for tips.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.