Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Bought a Battlefront 2 PS4 and I can't verify my account…

Customer Question
Bought a Battlefront 2...

Bought a Battlefront 2 PS4 and I can't verify my account registration. I've tried making a new account and it keeps saying that my email is invalid. Just don't understand these things

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

On and off 2 days. I tried verifying several times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the exact error message that you are getting?

I bought a Battlefront 2 PS4 they emailed me an account registration confirmation and I tried to verify it but when I put in my email they said it was invalid. When trying to create a new password they said that email had already been used

What is the address of the website that you are trying to register on?

Sony digital services

What is the website address, beginning with www?

I bought this at amazon

I don't need to know where you bought it.

I need to know what website you are trying to register the Battlefront 2 PS4 on.

What is the website address of the Sony website that you are trying to register it with, beginning with www?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.