Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

When I play a game on my PS 4 Pro and stop playing at a

Customer Question
When I play a...

When I play a game on my PS 4 Pro and stop playing at a certain point, I want to save it so I can come back to it later. I press Save Game but when I return I always return to the beginning of the game. How do I properly save a gameso I don't have to start over again?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just gogt the PS 4 pro. about a week

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do you mean doing the work my self? I just want to know h\what to do to save a game?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

if you would please
No,
I will figure it out my self, thanks

Thank you