Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I´m loking for the schematic diagram of the upper board of…

Customer Question
Hi, I´m loking for...

Hi, I´m loking for the schematic diagram of the upper board of an xbox elite controller. Any idea where I can find it?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a month, after changing the joystick due to malfunction, something must happen on the board and now it simple doesn´t work

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can find the schematic diagram, I can try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Guess it´s all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need the schematic diagrams of the upper and low board of the xbox elite controller.
I can't call you due to I'm outside the US. Just want to know if it possible to you guys to find it out for me.
I was informed that I was already full charged for the service, but still don"t know if I can get my request. Just need the diagrams via e-mail. Model 1698 xbox one elite controller both board diagrams. Thanks in advance for your help but pls. help me also clarifing charges and chances for getting my request.

I am not able to locate any type of schematic for the controller -- Since it is a simple device and it costs around $40, it would be cheaper to buy a new remote than to try and repair it.

Elite controller doesn´t cost $46. It cost$160.00. I´m afraid you´re not familiar with the model. First my apologizes I forgot you´re about to celebrate Thanksgiven. Bad time to contact you. Happy Thanksgiven. 2-It´s obvious there is not satisfactory service, thereforeI won´t accept full charge.
Thanks Anyway

I apologize -- I missed the word "elite"

Thank you

This "word"as you said, establish a clear product differences.I guess you "missed" by the product by itsef and the one that I refered, not just the word.Happy Thanksgiven

Thank you

Thank you