Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I am having trouble with my XBox1 setting up wireless> I…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my XBox1 setting up wireless> I have checked and know my SSID but it will not accept it and suggests the I turn off the router for 30 seconds and retry. Have tried that as well no luck.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

XBox 1 do you need a model # etc.?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It all seemed to start when I loaded Call Of Duty World War II. I wasd not having that problem before.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the wifi modem/router?

Do not require your assistance please cancel my request. Richard Doucett

The reason why I asked the previous question, If I able to know the router make and model. We can try to reconnect the xbox and the router. If you want to cancel this service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support