Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

It's atually my xbox in nba 2k 14 their is a glitch it lists…

Customer Question
It's atually my xbox...

It's atually my xbox in nba 2k 14 their is a glitch it lists one single player 11 times and when I try to delete it it just sends me to my home screen of my xbox. I don't know how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It is a Xbox one and the screen is not the problem it's the game it's self

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's not a computer. It's and XBox1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We purchased the Xbox 2 years ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you installed any cheat codes in the game at all?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.