Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I made mistke and remove my profile account from my xbox one…

Customer Question
I made mistke and...

I made mistke and remove my profile account from my xbox one and i can t retieve it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model 1540 ibrought it when first came out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started i

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I try e mail and phone number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens now when you try to add your profile again to the xobx?

Please let me know