Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Trying to reset password, but date of birth info incorrect,

Customer Question
Trying to reset password...

Trying to reset password, but date of birth info incorrect, so I'm stuck

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Ps3 bought in2010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About an hour, several not sure, but each one ends in needing date of birth. Are there any other security questions i could answer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Hopefully that is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your PSN account you will need to use the date of birth that was entered when the account was set up.

If you cannot remember what date of birth you used then you may need to create a new account.

First though, try using the "my account was compromised" option - that sometimes works.