Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My pla station keeps telling me to sign in to play station I…

Customer Question
My pla station keeps...

My pla station keeps telling me to sign in to play station I want to watch my wwe network and it wont let me in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 years and don't know how to trouble shoot

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign into the playstation?

Please let me know

Thank you