Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I don’t know. I know it’s in tendo DSXL. I just saw the

Customer Question
I need help Technician's...

I need help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I know it’s in tendo DSXL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I just saw the video so I wanted to have more games on my nitendo

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 4 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.