Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a brand new Xbox One X tried to load game and it will…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new Xbox One X tried to load game and it will not install. I am new to the xbox community

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Xbox one X 1 day old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just opened the box and hooked it up for the 1st time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the error you get when you try to install a game?

Please let me know

Thank you