Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I'm trying to set up new password for PS4..its not present…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up new password ***** PS4..its not present in my emai they say it is.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A week or so ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well this is for my handicapped daughter, I am 81 y.o. and not extremely knowledgeable.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Game Systems
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Hobbyist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Hobbyist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The email should contain a link that you click on and it will lead you to a website to reset the password.