Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have two playstations, one that stays home and one that I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have two...

Hi, I have two playstations, one that stays home and one that I travel with, but I let my cousin use a few weeks ago that had a game download on it that I bought on my home system and its not downloading on my home system

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Ps4 maybe 2 years old and my newer one is maybe a year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get the game to download on my main playstation

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Game Systems
10/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Do you use the same PSN account on both PS4's?

If not, then you can have both accounts homed on that PS4, download the game from account #1, then logout and play from account #2.

But account #1 still needs to be bound to that PS4.

If you move account #1 to another PS4 then all of the games it had downloaded will be deactivated and account #2 will no longer be able to play them (you'll get an invalid licensing notice).