Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

How can i fix my wiiu screen because it keeps stiking things…

Customer Question
How can i fix...

How can i fix my wiiu screen because it keeps stiking things on there like if iam watching youtube and the background isn't moveing when i get out of the video and into nother one the backgrond would be in the other video

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been going on just this year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thats all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Game Systems
10/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If cleaning the screen does not help then it will need to be replaced.

You can get it repaired by a local electronics repair shop, or you can return it to Nintendo:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4970/~/repairing-your-wii-u-or-wii-u-gamepad