Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Game Systems

I have a Pro Bridge 310 made by Saitek. The yellow button

Customer Question
I have a Pro Bridge...
I have a Pro Bridge 310 made by Saitek. The yellow button doesn't start the game. Can it be repaired?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: M083006885. It's quite old, but I love it!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I replaced the batteries. I haven't used it for some time because I was having trouble with the button.
JA: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just want to know if it can be repaired.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Game Systems
Answered in 5 days by:
10/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Hobbyist replied 1 month ago
Josh, Hobbyist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The Pro Bridge 310 is a basic handheld game so it cannot be repaired. The good news is that you can buy a new one for $32 here: https://www.ebay.com/i/253211499871?chn=ps&dispItem=1

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Hobbyist