Game Systems

Video Game Console Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Ok I have a serious problem, I forgot my playstation network…

Customer Question
Hi ok I have...

Hi ok I have a serious problem, I forgot my playstation network password ***** dont have access to the email it associated it with

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I'm going nuts old very old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried getting access to the email but its so old I dont remember

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Game Systems
10/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris